Valentine’s day today! Happy Valentine’s day friends! ♥️
We all have our own love stories to tell for sure and each love story is wonderful story that deserves to be shared and treasured! If “romantic love” hasn’t embraced you just yet, don’t fret because love is not just that. There’s love for friends, love for family, love for yourself, and love in many different forms.
Sharing all these romantic couple movies I love. Spreading the love to as many people as possible in ways I can. We all have so much to give and it’s up to us how and when to do it. Watch these to uplift your mood. Maybe one movie a day?
I’ve been enjoying romantic movies the past years and it leaves a happy feeling to and it’s a nice happy pill. Here are some nice ones I watched lately including my all-time favorites.
30 out 31 are from Netflix: (In no particular order)
1. Set It Up – A feel-good office-setting love story. You’ll love how good-looking the characters are!
2. Couple’s Retreat – Marriage love and adventure and such a lovely movie location I must say! Such a relaxing location! Makes me laugh every time!
3. Just Go With It – I’m an Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston love team fan and as usual, a funny Adam Sandler feel- good movie. Careful when pretending, love will catch you too.
4. When We First Met – Not your usual love story but is light to watch and a fun movie about love
5. 50 First Dates – I can watch this again and again and again. Love never tires and is always patient.
6. The Terminal– Tom Hanks movies are the best! I always thiught they shot this in the real airports in America. Creative storyline.
7. Change – Up– Invite your special guy to watch this and maybe learn from this? I enjoyed watching this one and felt like Freaky Friday male version.
8. Along Came Polly– a romcom that’s really fun to watch
9. Life as We Know It- Not your regular romantic story but this is what’s nice about it. Lovingly unique
10. Shallow Hal– A unique,magical, funny story that teaches us some life’s precious lessons on love
11. Maid in Manhattan– New York is always a nice setting for romcoms. Love knows no status or class in society. Love keeps everyone equal.
12. When in Rome– magic and love always go together. Such a fun movie to watch.
13. He’s Just Not That Into You– funny stories of love and heartbreak.
14. Date Night– a funny movie on love and an extraordinary adventure. Steve Carrel and Tina Fey are such a dynamic duo.
15. My Best Friend’s Wedding– a classic romantic movie of all time. Julia Roberts is a beautiful leading lady.
16. Made of Honor– a best friend kind of love
17. The Proposal– a deal that turned into love adventure
18. Two Weeks Notice– Love when you least expect it
19. Catch and Release– started with death but ended in a surprise love
20. Sleepless in Seattle– Tom Hanks is the best! This never gets old
21. You’ve Got Mail– my first super favorite romantic movie. This is not yet in Netflix though. Because Sleepless in Seattle is a hit, they needed to make this other movie with the same lead stars.
22. The Kissing Booth– I feel like a teenager again when I watched this movie.
23. Easy A– Emma Stone is so cute in this movie. Young lovers despite rumors and public perceptions.
24. Coming to America– Even the richest man can fall in love and will do anything for that love.
25.To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before– Watched this a lot of times, really! Peter Kavinsky and Lara Jean is the ultimate love team! The lines are modernly romantic.
26. The Lucky One– more of a serious love movie but gives me a lovely feeling of a hopeless romantic love affair.
27. Forrest Gump– It’s Tom Hanks, need I say more?
28. Clueless– Alicia Silverstone is every guy’s princess and every girl’s idol. Pretty, fab, and a sweet lover too.
29. Friends with Benefits– a modern and liberated kind of love story but an interesting one too.
30. No Strings Attached– modern and liberated kind of love story. Love stories are all wonderful!
31. Gatsby– a lovely old setting but Romantic movies and Leonardo Di Caprio is dashing prince.
Enjoy these classic and my all-time favorites! As you can see I love romantic movies. Keeps me happy and keeps love alive always. I’ll have a part two of this list next.
Happy Heart’s day everyday to us all!
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
1 Corinthians 13:4-7