After almost a year hiatus, I’m back in the kitchen! So you’ll see more of my own recipes again since our yaya cook is on a really long off from work. I love sharing them with everyone and somehow writing them down is a way to archive them online too (at least I get to access them anywhere if needed).
I still aim to cook healthy and simple food for the family but then it’s going to be a bit more challenging now with two kids around clamoring to be with me all the time (clingy kiddos but I’m really not complaining).
So anyway here’s a cauliflower soup you can make for your family and friends. So easy and so delish! It’s definitely healthy too!
- 1 head of a medium- sized cauliflower, cut into tinier pieces and washed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6-8 cups of water (or add if you feel it’s not enough)
- 5-7 tablespoons of butter
- Boil the cauliflower in water for 5-10 minutes. Don’t forget to put salt in the water to add a little taste to the cauliflower.
- Drain (set the water aside) the cauliflower then put them in the blender. Puree the cauliflower then add the water little by little until your desired consistency.
- Put it aside and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Yes, that’s it! So easy and really quick to make right? I even made it while the 2 kids are nearby or at least where I can see them both.
Try it and surprise your family and friends with a healthy fix.
“Cooking is love made edible”