Makati City is packed with so many hotels and restaurants but not all survive for a long time. If a restaurant does survive more than 5-10 years then it means there’s really something special about that place and Old Swiss Inn is one of those restaurants.
Here are some quick facts about Old Swiss Inn that you probably didn’t know. This is aside from the fact that their food is really good and even our grandparents can attest to this:
- Famous since 1946 for their authentic Swiss and European eats (French, German, Italian on their menu!)
- Founded by Emil Landert, a Swiss National and had its first branch along Roxas Boulevard. In the 70s, the restaurant was transferred beside Paco park and unfortunately fire brought it down. It was rebuilt and reopened by Felix Limcaoco with an additional branch in Makati.
- They have function rooms and they also have packages for weddings, debuts, Baptismal, kiddie parties, Christmas parties, and even business event and seminars.
- They do caterings, deliveries, gift baskets, and takeout party platters.
- They have really cool promotions like this one:
- We love how kid-friendly and loving they are too! Imagine, kids (below 4 ft.) eat for free every Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays! Here’s the menu:
- They even have a Monday promo! Wherein every Monday their menu is discounted to 20%.
- It’s easy to connect, be updated, and talk to them.
- Contact their Makati branch at (02) 8188251, (02) 8180098, or (02) 8121010 loc 512-511
- Contact their Paco branch at (02) 5213002
- Email: email@example.com
- Click, like, follow their Facebook and Twitter
- Contact them via SMS: +63918-999-1010
Aside from their Valentine promo in my previous article (click here) this 2017, watch out for their WINE AND CHEESE BUFFET coming very soon at only P699++ per head! How exciting!
They also have an even for the love month on February 15, 2017 at 2pm for only P499 (inclusive of food tasting) per head at Old Swiss Inn Makati- Pinkie’s Farm Kesong Puti Making Demo Call 8180098 to reserve! Limited slots only!
Here are the details of both their branches:
- Somerset Olympia Building, along Makati Ave., beside the Peninsula Hotel.
- Their Main Dining Room is open 24/7, and features a daily breakfast buffet (complete with egg, salad, and pancake station!), free wifi, and basement parking.
- 4 function rooms
- Located in its original building- ground floor of the Garden Plaza Hotel & Suites, 1030 Belen St., right beside Paco Park
- Their main dining room is open Mon-Sat, 6am-2pm then 6pm-10pm ,closed on Holidays, with free wifi and free parking within the hotel’s courtyard.
- There are function rooms too
I went and ate in Old Swiss Inn a couple of times when I was single and working (for seminars). From what I remember, it’s always the food I usually say that’s good about this place.
Can’t wait to plan our next family events with their food platters available or maybe reserve a function room. And at least now we know that we have a place to eat even in the middle of the night since they operate 24 hours in they Makati branch.
*** All images courtesy of Old Swiss Inn***