Today, like the usual days, the to-do list for me never ends. So I always choose to cook what’s healthy, quick, less hassle in preparations, and of course less time in cooking. Here’s another simple one I’d like to share.
To add to a little bit more to your food or this can be your healthy fix too. This is light on the tummy too and you won’t feel guilty even if you ate a lot!
- 1/4 large cabbage or 1/2 small cabbage, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 canned tuna
- 1-2 tablespoons soy sauce
- cooking oil or oil from the tuna can
- pepper (optional)
- Put the oil and add in the cabbage.
- Once the cabbage is tender, add the tuna. Stir.
- Add soy sauce (and pepper) and mix for 4-5 minutes
- Share and enjoy!
*** You can eat it as an appetizer too or with rice.
“Season everything with love.” 🙂
Looks sooooooooo healthy!
i tried it it tastes lovely!!! i added some cajun spice