This is one healthy baked or turbo broiled chicken recipe for all the busy bees and would like a healthy meal. Preparation is really easy. I replaced thyme with basil and it turned out pretty good too.
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 kilo of chicken (any cut or part preferred)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1.Mix all ingredients well (except the chicken) in a bowl.
2. Brush with honey glazed basil marinade to coat and leave for minimum 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven or turbo broiler to 475 degrees fahrenheit or 240 degrees celsius.
4. Roast the chicken pieces until they are deep brown on the outside and opaque/ darkened all throughout, 20 to 25 minutes. You can turn the chicken to the other side if you want to make sure that all side are cooked.
***Best served: with soup and hot plain rice
Enjoy this healthy lunch/ dinner!