Today, I want a meal I can prepare fast as usual. I tried this one and it turned out pretty good. So easy!
*sorry for the shadowed photos*
- 1/4 kilo chicken (chopped. Any part you prefer will do)
- 3 medium sized potatoes (medium sized cubes)
- 1 cup coconut milk / data (you can buy a pack in the grocery for easier preparation. Dissolve in 1 cup water)
- 1 cup yellow curry powder (you can buy a pack in the grocery. Dissolve in 1 cup water)
- 4-6 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2-3 cups of water (depends how spiced or diluted you want it to be
- medium onion
- minced garlic
1. Heat the pan. Saute the onion and garlic.
2. Put in the chicken pieces.
3. Add the fish sauce and dissolved curry powder.
4. After a minute or two, add the dissolved coconut milk, then water. Bring to a boil for around 5 minutes.
5. Add the potatoes and boil for 10 minutes.
*** Best served with red bell pepper and hot plain rice
Bon appétit !