Last week I craved for pizza and decided to make a homemade one. I was able to squeeze in a little kitchen time while the kids are busy watching their favorite show.
This simple homemade salami pizza recipe was prepared for 15 minutes max and it wasn’t bad at all. Try it for a quick enjoyable home cooking despite the busy days.
Feel free to customize this. I like this because you can adjust the ingredients and their amount depending on your budget. I used an oven toaster for this one.
- 4 pcs. pizza crust (small or medium depending on your preference) – You can buy these in supermarkets
- 1 pack pizza sauce – Available in small to large packs in different variants in supermarkets. Our favorite one is the sweet blend
- 1 medium bar of cheese – I got a quick melt cheese. You may get mozzarella or cheddar too.
- salami (or ham) – depends how much you want on your pizza
- Spread the pizza sauce on top of the pizza crust
- Grate the cheese over the pizza sauce
- Put the sliced salami or ham on top of the cheese
- Put the whole pizza in the oven toaster or oven for 5-10 minutes
- Remove and cut into pizza slices (best to use a pizza cutter or if none, use a regular knife and cute it into squares if desired)
- Share and enjoy!
That easy and fast! Sometimes simple things are the best!
Make time for the things you love to do!