I received a grateful jar yesterday!! It’s a jar where you write whatever you are grateful for each day and you drop it in that jar. You’ll know more about this in a separate post very soon! Even kids can do this!
So in celebration of our daughter’s one year and a half birthday, I’d like to list more or less the things I am thankful for for the past year and a half that passed. Time flies yes, but every moment indeed is priceless!
- Our daughter Chesca is already a year and a half! Thank you for good health!
- It’s been that long since our lives were changed forever for the best
- Also, a year and a half passed and we have 2 kids!
- A year and a half of 2 healthy pregnancies
- A year and a half of healthy eating for me and the family
- A year and a half of eating rice (I hated and never liked rice before I became pregnant. But knowing that I need to eat a balanced diet, I started eating rice back then until now)
- A year and a half of baby stuff around the home
- A year and a half of baby cries
- A year and a half of small baby clothes and fashion
- A year and a half of baby baths
- A year and a half of new mom experiences
- A year and a half of learning how to be more selfless each day for others
- A year and a half of no 8-hour sleep because of baby feedings, changing of diapers, etc.(for some miraculous reason, moms survive this and still functions really well as a mom)
- A year and a half of baby talk (well, not all the time since we don’t want the kids to grow up hearing baby talk)
- A year and a half (and a little more) of being a full time housewife
- A year and a half (and a little more) since I left my last corporate job
- A year and a half of new and wonderful like experiences and challenges
- A year and a half after I gave birth for the first time
- A year and a half of breastfeeding (just stopped for 3-4 months in between our 2 kids birth dates technically to give way for the second baby, Matteo)
- A year and a half of baby happiness and baby shopping
- A year and a half of lots of well wishes, support, and love from our dear friends and family
- A year and a half of wonderful memories
- A year and a half of new things
The greatest gift you can give someone is your time because when you are giving someone your time, You are giving them a portion of your life that you will never get back.