*** Feel free to visit this page again for updates***
These have been questions yearly for the family for the past years since we spend Holy Week in the city and just stay around for all the celebrations and masses. We end up eating in whatever first restaurant or place we see that’s open for the Holy Week. It’s good to be informed now so we can plan plus we have kids in tow so it’s better to plan everything ahead.
Here’s sharing some useful information for everyone this Holy Week 2017. Have a blessed and peaceful Holy Week!
- Here’s a very useful article on what restaurants are open from http://www.spot.ph– click here
- Here’s another very useful list for train, select banks, and some malls from CNN Philippines – click here
- Shopping malls are usually closed on Maundy Thursday and Good Friday during this week. Back in the day, shopping places only open on Easter but nowadays, malls are open even on Black Saturday.
- For motorists, there will be no number coding scheme or unified vehicular volume reduction program from april 12 to 14, 2017 (source: MMDA)
- Here are other useful traffic advisories from MMDA too:
“This is the day the LORD has made;
let us rejoice in it and be glad.”